On the Bible moralisée you might want to look at:

Katherine H. Tachau, "God's Compass and Vana Curiositas: Scientific Study in
the Old French Bible Moralisée" [The Art Bulletin 80, Mr '98] Don't be put
off by the apparent focus on science and learning; this has a wealth of
information on Moralized Bibles in historical context and extensive
footnotes which might be particularly helpful.

Sara Lipton,  _Images of intolerance : the representation of Jews and
Judaism in the Bible moralisée_ (Berkeley, 1999)

Michael Heinlen [James Michael, I think] has an unpublished PhD dissertation
from Northwestern University entitled  "The Ideology of Reform in the French
Moralized Bible," (Northwestern University, 1991).

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]