> I see that Hermann Grotefend has been dead for about a century (peace be
> upon him!). A web-trawl reveals that the latest edition of his truly
> excellent and indispensible calendar work was last published in 1960 (13th
> edition)

The 13th edition was published in 1991, differing conspicuously from my copy
(11th ed. 1971) by including popes John Paul I and II, so somebody still must
have an eye on it. I do not know about other changes. Last december I bought a
13th ed. in Vienna without any problems, and it is included in the German
Verzeichnis lieferbarer Buecher (List of books in print).

In the Bibliotheque de lŽEcole des Chartes 157 (1999) pp. 503-508 Emmanuel
Poulle has published easter tables for 1971-2500.

Regards, h.w.