I thank Angus Graham for his kind words. Martin and I continue to work on the collations.
I'll be in Munich this summer and will have a much better sense of the south-German mss.
after that time. Updates of the edition will be most likely later this spring and then in
early fall. Please feel free to contact me or Martin at any time with questions. On the
subject of sources, one might consider purchasing Linda Fowler Magerl's excellent Kanones
CD Rom (WIP Verlag Bergstrasse 7 93083 Piesenkofen Germany). It is very reasonable
($75.00 or DM 150) and worth the money to anyone working on pre-Gratian canon law.
Incipits and explicits of canons in pretty much all the pre-Gratian collections,
including, as of last year, the Italian ones. For those interested in formal transmission
of canons, it is a must. Hope this is of interest. Bruce Brasington.