Paul -
Being a musician, not a scholar, I am interested in your comments re
Coverdale and his translation of scripture.  Your quotes from C.S.Lewis
inspire my curiosity about  Coverdale's Psalms, especially since I often
use various psalm versions, Isaac Watts, for example, for my musical
settings of texts.  So, simply, my question to you and to the list is:
Where can I view or obtain Coverdale's Psalms?
Further question, not medieval-based: Does anyone know where Sir Walter
Raleigh's version of the Psalms can be had or accessed?

Many thanks for any attention to this request.
Alan Jemison