Blackpool, eh? That's near Pickering, ain't it?

>From the foothills of the sun-kissed Stone Mountains of northern Oman (the
Queen of Sheba was a local lass)

Plastically

Angs (=Angus, but I could have missed out a different letter)

P.S. Surely, and this from memory. S Agatha was from Alexandria? Isn't
she
the one who's the patron-saint of bell-makers/ringers because she
displays
her, um, embonpoint on a platter because both pieces were cut off?

De orae sanctae agathae

Agus

If saints take holidays, where does this leave the rest of us
unfortunates?
If it was Blackpool, then I guess they're all Labour-voters (I'd already
suspected this)?

Old woman