Marsilius was translated and published under Henry VIII.  I would consult
Francis Oakley, "Conciliarism in England," in Reform and renewal in the
Middle Ages and the Renaissance, ed. T. Izbicki & C. Bellitto (Brill,
2000), pp. 224-239 for the Marsilian impact in that period.  I know of no
direct impact after Tudor times.
Tom Izbicki