> 1. List title(s) of data set(s) you wish to use but currently do not have
> access to.
Land-form Profile (1)
Meridian-2 (1)
Hydrographic data (ARCS & ENC as it becomes available) (2)
Scottish Land Cover data (3)

> 2. If more than one listed above, prioritise them 1-3: (1 = Absolute
> requirement; 2 = Very desirable; 3 = Minor interest)
see scores in brackets above

> 3. Geographical extent of above data set(s)
Land-form - areas matching Land-Line availability ideally, but actual
needs limited to project areas, which tend to be small, but
unpredictable. Certainly Glasgow; Loch Lomond; Kyle of Lochalsh
area; Solway area.
Merdian-2 - resonable size sample areas in different landscape
types
Hydrographic - Firth of Clyde; Lochalsh; Solway
Land cover - as L-f Profile

> 4. Source(s) of above data set(s), if known
O.S.; Hydrographic Office; MLURI

> 5. Are you willing to complete a more detailed follow-up questionnaire?
yes

> 6. Your name and contact details.
Dr. David Forrest
Dept of Geography & Topographic Science
University of Glasgow

> Please bear in mind, that the survey only concerns geo-spatial data and
> does not include statistical data.  The geo-spatial data must have a direct
> spatial reference i.e. statistical data is outwith the scope but
> geographical boundaries of the areas for which the statistics have been
> gathered are within scope.
>
> Many thanks.  We greatly appreciate your completing this survey.
>

> Barbara Morris

David Forrest, PhD, FBCart.S
President, British Cartographic Society
Lecturer in Topographic Science