Dear Caroline:

After only a few minutes exploring the map, and not being intimately
knowledgeable about London, but knowing my way around somewhat, I have to
say that I find the map and the comparison modern map to be very well done.
The quality of the imaging is superb.  Even at the closest magnification
text details are very clear.

I have done some studying of Victorian London, from the vantage point of
women's roles in public works.  This map(s) demonstrates very clearly the
areas the upper class women ventured into to do their 'good works' with the
poor.  It also shows how close by to each other the upper and  lower class
neighborhoods were.  Hence one can understand the dismay the upper class men
had about their 'fragile' womenfolk venturing into these dangerous areas.

BRAVO!

It would be interesting to be able to know what neighborhoods specialized in
what crafts or were inhabited by what nationalities.

Sincerely,

Ralph Salomon
WorldView Maps
113 Todd Rd.