        From:   Victoria Bryant [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Friday, February 23, 2001 12:53 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Exegisis

        Dear All

        In Worcestershire we are using Exegisis version 2.03 and MapInfo
        5.5. The operating system is Windows NT and we have a network
        with three terminals. When we get problems they are often to do
        with our particular set up and it would be useful to talk to people
        who have the same or similar set up. I'm sure it is not just me who
        has this problem and it would be useful to have a list of exegisis
        users and the systems, hardware etc that they are using. I would
        be grateful if all ExeGisis users could send me the answers to the
        following questions as a reward I will circulate the information to
        every one who has contacted me.

        1. What operating system do you use?

        2.Are you using ExeGisis on a network and if so on how many
        machines

        3. What version of ExeGisis are you using

        4. What version of MapInfo or ArcView are you using

        Thanking you in anticipation

        Victoria Bryant

        Best wishes

        Victoria

        Victoria Bryant
        Information and Records Officer
        Worcestershire Archaeological Service
        Woodbury Hall
        University College Worcester, WR2 6AJ
        Tel: 01905 855494
        Fax 01905 855035
         << File: Instructions for this message >>