Hello, EBMers!

As I'm one of co-planner of the study Dr. Nomura mentioned below,
 I'll add a bit explanation to his question; about backgroundof his
question.

In Japan, the term "Evidence-based Medicine" has getting popular
 and popular to medical workers these days. But seemingly, and
better than worse but no good, to know the term EBM does NOT
mean to practice evidence-based manner. ONLY little number of
 medical workers attmpt to practice EBM in Japan but turned to
fail to do that. The reason of the failure is considered that we Japanese
 have scarcely proficient either in English , statistics and computer
literacy but no evidence about that is established yet. We are confident
 that to clarify the obstacles of evidence-based practice in Japan would
succeed to break them.

So we are planning to perform Japanese medical workers
a medico-sociological  or knowledge scientific study.

We really appreciate  somebody show us any possible ideas to
 accomplish our aim of study .

Regards

Saio