Dear All,

Greetings from Al-Ain the oasis city of the Middle East. I thought the following WWW sites may be of interest to some of U. If not apologies and delete the message straight away.

http://www.instructions4authors.com/
Contains links to information for contributors for over 2400 journals. So good luck!

http://www.classbuilder.com/
Here you can build a cyber lecture in less than 15 minutes. I found this useful in my sessions on searching literature and critical appraisal.

http://www.cos.com/
Here you can put up your profile on the web and can generate an on line CV. There is also information on funding, jobs and on going research. If you want a to know how it works you can look me up @ http://myprofile.cos.com/badrishanthi
A message has been posted on the site: COS will be performing system maintenance on Friday, February 2, 2001 between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM EST. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Conflict of interest: I have no links to all of these three sites either financially or otherwise.

Cheers and regards,

Badri

Dr.P.Badrinath M.D.,M.Phil.,(Epid) PhD(Cantab)
Clinical Assistant Professor and Epidemiologist,
Department of Community Medicine,
UAE University, PO Box 17666, Al Ain,
United Arab Emirates.
Tel: 00 971 3 7039 652