Hello Annette

A previous message on Eurotalk mentioned a site at http://euroline.be
where you can get European type merchandise by mail order (I've also put
this in February's EIA Update!).

Best wishes

Catherine

In message <[log in to unmask]>, A.Joraschkowitz
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hello,
>
>it seems that Relay Europe, who used to supply EU flags, stickers, bunting
>etc, are winding down that side of their business.  Does anybody know of
>any other company  that might have stepped into the breach?  I'd be most
>grateful for any information!
>
>Regards,
>Annette
>
>--
>------------
>A.Joraschkowitz
>European Resource Centre for
>Schools and Colleges
>School of Modern Languages
>University of Wales
>Bangor
>LL57 2DG

** NEXT EVENT **
EU Database Update - Monday 12 March - London - 2.00 to 4.15pm
An ideal chance to get up to speed with the latest in EU databases.
Expert trainers, informal briefing atmosphere, open Q&A sessions.

For further info, contact:
Catherine Webb, EIA Manager & Eurotalk Listowner
European Information Association
Central Library
St Peter's Square
Manchester   M2 5PD