Yes it was directed by Todd Browning. You can read about it
in The Cinema of Islolation by Martin Norden,ISBN No:
0-8135-2104-1
Tod Browning also features in several encyclopedias of
horror films of which there are many
The film Freaks is also now available on video, I got a
copy from the Virgin Megastore.
Hope this helps
Emma
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:03:58 -0500 Gregg Beratan
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>      Does anyone know anything about a 1930's era MGM film called Freaks? I
> believe it was directed by Todd Browning?
>                                  -Gregg
> Gregg Beratan

> Archives and tools for the Disability-Research Discussion List
> are now located at:
>
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
>
> You can JOIN or LEAVE the list from this web page.

E.L.Krijnen-Kemp

are now located at: