Dear Sir / Madam,

I got this email about the conference only today. I was wondering if you
would be kind enough to accept my paper, if I submit it by 28th morning. I
do understand that, the deadline is today but as I said earlier this delay
is due to me receiving the email about the mentioned conference today.

Look forward to hearing from you.

regards
Manu