Dear Peter,
Here in Essex, after obtaining a licence from HMSO, we have managed to get
some
Listed Buildings information on CD, for the 'Blue Backs'. I am aware that EH
and ALGAO
are looking at this with John Williams from Kent CC representing ALGAO,
Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council