Most of our Lower Sixth are studying 4 AS and will mainly follow 3 through
to A2 although we have been fairly flexible with some starting or dropping
to 3 over the year.  In the main we have not done the January module except
in the sciences.  I am considering sitting module for in January next year
(Economics - Edexcel).

Steve Morling
Norwich High School