John Leonard,

I apologize.  I didn't mean to put you on the stop, but I thought it might
be interesting for the members of the list to consider the differences in
"printed voice."  Or, at least, I'm interested.

Yours, Bill Godshalk
*    W. L. Godshalk                                                          *
*    Professor, Department of English              *
*    University of Cincinnati                                             *
*    Cincinnati OH 45221-0069                   *   Stellar Disorder
*
          *