Esther, QSR puts any workshops it hears about onto the website, and usually
those offering them put them also onto the QSR-Forum.

But given happy new year and the heatwave in Melbourne, I've not yet put out
that I am teaching workshops on both N5 and NVivo at the  Advances in Qual
Methods Conference,again to be held at West Edmonton Mall, Feb 22-25, 2001.
So here are the details:

N5 workshop 8.30am-4.30pm Wed 21 Feb
N5 and NVivo Thurs 22 8.30-4.30
NVivo  Sun Feb 25  8.30-4.30

The bookings are through the conference http://www.ualberta.ca/~iiqm/.  Note
there are many workshops in other software and qual. methods.

cheers
Lyn

Lyn Richards,
Director, Research Services, QSR.
(email) [log in to unmask]
(Ph) +61 3 9459 1699  (Fax) +61 3 9459 0435
(snail) Box 171, La Trobe University PO, Vic 3083, Australia.
http://www.qsrinternational.com
Our thanks to all who contributed to N5.