--- John Willenbruch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Talking of "rattling the scientific cage",
>
> All the talk of a search for scientific data as
> regards CS therapy got me
> thinking is there that much more scientific evidence
> for the use of the
> following:
>
> Maitland
> VMO training
> McKenzie
> Mulligan
> Manips
> Laser
> etc etc
>
> As physios discussing alternative medicine it seems
> to me it is a bit like
> the pot calling the kettle black.
>
> Sorry to probably insult the entire population of
> this mailbase but what the
> heck your only all my future employers and
> colleagues!!!!
>
> Cheers
> John Willenbruch MCSP

Very good point.

And I would add:

Electrotherapy:US,Tens ...etc for yes or no.
The concept of pain related to posture.
Strengthening of the Abs (poor abs!) for back pain.
Cervical traction for neck pain.
exercices(non specific)for yes or no.
Hot or cold packs for yes or no.

Please complete the list ... I am sure I forgot some
other potions.

And for "touch" I have a lot to say about it.
Nothing mystical or psychosomatic or placebo or
whatever. And I do not mean "Touch Therapy" or all
that crap!

Happy day,

Noemi