Dear list-members,

I'm currently working on a manuscript from the 15th or 16th c. that is now
property of Stift Nonnberg, Salzburg. On f. 1r-12v it contains a calendar
that can't be tied to Salzburg itself since the important saints (Rupert,
Virgil) are missing. I think it's a calendar from Bavaria but I'm not sure
where exactly to place it; the only  saints that can be singled out and
tied to exact locations are Erhard of Regensburg, Vinzenz of Saragossa,
Burkhard of Würzburg and Adelheid, each of them being patron to one or more
towns in the Bavarian and/or Swiss region which makes it even harder to
determine what type of calendar I deal with. Also, there are quite a lot of
spaces that have been left blank, and the other saints listed offer no clue
at all. An exception might be one Longinus whose feast seems to be December
2nd, but I couldn't find an entry for him on www.heiligenlexikon.de or the
online Catholic Encyclopedia. The German "Lexikon für Theologie und Kirche"
merely states the already-known facts about him and gives a different date
for his feast.
Is there some kind of method or source that enables me to determine where
this specific calendar - and in consequence the manuscript - was written?

Thanks in advance,
Susanne Lang