There is a book by Frederick Rolfe (a very odd man)
aka Baron Corvo, entitled 'The Chronicles of the House
of Borgia'. It was intended by its author to be the
definitive history of the Borgias and to contain all
known depictions, seals and coats of arms. I must
emphasise that I have never seen a copy of this; I
have only come across references to it.

Rob

Dear Colleagues,