I've now had a bit of a chance to dig on this one, so
here goes.
Yes, Lustral water is chrismated at the Easter Vigil.
It is wirth noting, though that all forms of ohly
water in the MA are blessed with salt.

The liturgical directions strictly speaking only
include the blessing ('confection' is the technical
word, but makes me think of chocolate!) of Lustral
water at the Easter Vigil. Notes, however, provide for
the renewal of this water as often as is necessary to
keep it fresh.
The 1549 BCP contains an adaptation of this rite for
this purpose, noting that it should take place at
least once a month.
By 1552 the rite has been moved to the beginning of
the baptismal liturgy and seems to be used
normatively. Thus it remains in 1662.
The 1549 (I haven't checked this, it's from Whitaker)
states that the rite given should always be used in
the event of home baptisms. This would, again, seem to
preclude the possibility of midwives performing the
ceremony, unless they were to have collected the water
beforehand. I'll check on this and post further.

Baptisms by midwives are certainly carried out still
in the Catholic Church in cases of emergency. I was
'done' in an oxygen tent and, rather more recently, so
was my nephew!

Rob

--- Chris Laning <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > At 10:44