Folks,
     I was given a heads up about this mailing list and the current
discussion, so I thought I would enter the fray and discuss what my company,
Digital Envoy, provides.

     First some background.  I am the CEO of Digital Envoy and invented our
technology almost 2 years ago.  We have been working hard at it ever since.
 We provide our customers with the ability to target down to a city-level,
world wide.  Some of our customers include companies like Network
Associates, 24/7 Media, Gracenote (formerly CDDB), Advertising.com, Digital
Island, Siemens, and Italia Online, among others.  None of our competitors
has a list of customers as large or as extensive as us.

     There was some talk about having a hard time deciding what people are
promising as to what is being delivered.  We deliver accurate city-level
information, world wide.  Period.  No other competitor to us claims this or
can do it (as we've heard from customers).

     There are very few competitors that even have a working product on the
market.  Most are still in beta or alpha stages and some competitors that
claim to be working on a product are actually not doing anything.

     If there are questions or comments about what we do, shoot them to the
mailing list, or you can email the company at <[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks.

Sanjay Parekh
Chief Envoy
Digital Envoy, Inc.
www.digitalenvoy.net

P.S.  Please don't use my email address above to contact me.  I've used an
address for this mailing list and emails not coming from the listserv are
filtered out.  Yes, I hate spam.