Here at North Yorskhire we are desperately in need of a new system (with no prejudice to Exegesis!) and we are trying to find out what other systems people use. Yes, we have been trying to do this for years and many thanks to those whom we have bothered in the past but this time we really mean it.....
Because of the paucity of off-the-shelf systems it seems there must be vast amounts of wheel re-inventing going on and we are keen to capitalise on other people's experience (cheap skates? us?). We are are particularly interested in those which have strong GIS links and a planning applications data base tied in. Has anyone taken Exegesis and had it customized since? If created by an external compnay, names of consultants who have done a good job in designing sytems would be very useful to know about.
If anyone is willing to contact me to talk about their experience I would be very grateful. Please reply to me direct and not back to the Forum for this one.

Many thanks
Linda Smith
SMRO
Heritage Unit, NYCC