Dear Jacob,

Seasons greetings from Al-Ain the oasis city of the Middle East. I found the following editorial in the CMAJ relevent to your posting.

Garfield E .Journal impact factor: a brief review CMAJ 1999;161:979-80

http://www.cma.ca/cmaj/vol-161/issue-8/0979.htm

This editorial points to this site, which might provide the answer to your question.

http://www.isinet.com/isi/products/rsg/products/pcr/index

The Personal Citation Report is a complete inventory of an individual's journal articles that have been indexed by ISI between 1981and 1999. Data for each paper include: all author names, regardless of order of position; addresses with separate data elements for institutional name, department, section, lab, city, state, province, country; article title; journal title, including volume, beginning page number and year; document type; category; citation counts, both annual and total; linked citing and cited papers with the same type of bibliographic information as the source papers (isinet)

But the bottom line is the service may not be free and you may have to buy it. Hope the Personal Citation Report fulfils your requirements (this is me)

Cheers & Warm regards.

Badri

Dr.P.Badrinath M.D.,M.Phil.,(Epid) PhD(Cantab) Part I (MFPHMI)
Clinical Assistant Professor and Epidemiologist,
Department of Community Medicine,
UAE University, PO Box 17666, Al Ain,
United Arab Emirates.
Tel: 00 971 3 7039 652