Subject: Fight big charity business as it attempts to silence the truth

please go to http://www.leonard-cheshire.com/ a site made by disabled

people

An attempt is being made and will succeed without your support, to silence
our site which tells the truth about the big business which is charity. We
are disabled people and the challenge to our site is being made by the
non-disabled controlled charity, Leonard Cheshire Foundation in a Domain
Name Dispute.

Did we come too close to revealing how profitable non-disabled people find
the exploitation of disabled people is?

We have received legal notice that the  Leonard Cheshire Foundation is
taking us to the World Intellectual Property Organisation Arbitration and
Mediation Center.

THEY have the money, your money our money, to fund this

WE have NOTHING.

What you can do to align yourself against the power of a mutil-million pound
business dealing in human misery:

Send this email to others - to anyone you think will support us in any way -
to anyone in the media - anyone to assist in the legal side

Write to us at [log in to unmask] to express your support we need
these to counteract those of the  Leonard Cheshire Foundation

Charity Disables - We want Equality and Dignity in the New Millennium not the
Incarceration and  Exploitation of the centuries before.

2000 people in the UK alone - let us not forget: it could have, and could
still be, some of us.

JOIN US - JUST SAY 'NO' TO CHARITY

It is also quite a funny site: www.leonard-cheshire.com/index/cost/badge

Yours - the site's founder, editor and artist

Dr Paul Darke

Paul Darke

112 Clark Road
Compton