Thanks to the kind explanations of the others on this list, I think I now
understand the purposes of the DC-Registry and SCHEMAS projects. I think
these projects and my own SWAG have great synergy and I'd like to ask how we
hope to work together. As I see it, here's how things fall:

SCHEMAS helps everyone build vocabularies.

DC builds and manages their own important vocabularies.

SWAG catalogs all these vocabularies and helps them work together.

Does this make sense? If so, how do we move forward together?

--
Aaron Swartz <[log in to unmask]>|           my.info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://my.theinfo.org>