Dear fellow-geographers,

Currently, I write a thesis about the decision-making process of
relocated firms from a behavioural location theoretic (Pred,
Townroe, Stafford, Keeble, Hamilton) and business
management point of view (Cyert & March, Hickson et. al.,
Mintzberg, Keller et. al.).

I would appreciate it if you could help me answering the following
two questions:
1. How do you explain that the last years there is so little interest
in behavioural (location) approaches?
2. What do you think of the statement that, despite the cultural
turn in economic geography and the popularity of the new
economic geography, recently there is a renewed interest in
behavioural location theoretical matters? If your answer is positive,
can you give examples of related studies? If your answer is no, can
you ground this opinion?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

With kind regards,
Cees-Jan Pen
Faculty of Spatial Sciences
Department Economic Geography