----- Original Message -----
From: Robbie Coull
> This was the first New Year I have had off since I qualified, but then I
> don't drink and I get paid by the hour so I suppose that's my own choice.

Actually Robbie, I enjoy working NYE although it is exhausting, and this
year apart from the usual cut heads we had three chest stabbings brought in.
Besides I can't bear the idea of mass enforced jubilation at the stroke of
midnight - it all seems so artificial. Anyway, Chris Evans once again bought
us all drink the next morning - well, this is Hampstead you know!

Adrian Fogarty