Hi Caroline,

What version of Windows are you using? My impression is that non-Latin fonts
work best in NUDIST and NVivo when using the appropriate version of Windows
so it may be worth considering using Russian Windows.

Wendy's experience concurs with what other users have reported to us at QSR
about their experiences with non-Latin fonts and NUDIST 5 (N5) is the same
as NUDIST 4 (N4) in this respect. I have used NVivo on Russian Windows
myself, importing Cyrillic font in rich text documents saved from MS Word,
and it works very well.

More information about using non-Latin fonts with NUDIST and NVivo can be
found at the QSR website's FAQ:
http://www.qsrinternational.com/faq/FAQ/answer.asp?ID=148

Please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] if any particular issues
arise from the above.

Regards, Ted.

Ted Barrington
Research Services
QSR International Pty Ltd
Phone: +61(0)3 94591699      Fax: +61(0)3 94590435
Web: www.qsrinternational.com
Email: [log in to unmask]
**Register at http://www.qsr.com.au/register/register.html
if you would like to be notified of free updates, software
upgrades and newsletter editions.
A free update to NVivo 1.2 is now available as a download.