Dear all,

I am a third year student podiatrist currently doing my dissertation on how different health professionals treat plantar fasciitis.

Therefore I would really like your imput on what you perceive to be the classic symptoms of this condition, what you first line of treatment is and how often you see this condition in your clinics.

Also if you know of any references written by physios that I may be able to use I would appreciate your time to reply to me.

Thank you

Becky King

3rd Year Podiatry Student  University College Northampton.