John is right that there are zillions of butchery mark references.
If you really want them, I can give you many of them off-list.  But
in addition to Binford, a nice review of the literature is:

Fisher, John W., Jr.
1995    Bone surface modifications in zooarchaeology. Journal of
Archaeological Method and Theory 2(1):7-68.

--

Nerissa Russell
Assistant Professor