The Environment Agency produces a lot of data and the producers of this data are requesting that it's uploaded onto web pages. My feeling is that pages of numbers are not usable and that the data should be held in a database and pulled out when the database is queried. Does anyone have any advice, opinions, experience, etc, that could help me get my head around this particular issue?

thanks
Sarah Agarwal, Intranet Manager, Environment Agency

This message is confidential as it contains information about the person we are sending it to. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

If this message contains information that you have requested from us please see our standard notice for details of how you may use that information. If the notice is not attached and you require a copy please telephone 0845 9333111 and ask for the customer contact.

For further information about the Environment Agency call the number above or look at our web site at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk