To those that are affected - you may want to read the response
from the site owner below and act accordingly >

From:                don macnab <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: VERY POOR! Re: University-link.com

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your response, University-Link.com will
take time to consider your enquiries and reply
accordingly.

You have discovered University-Link.com in its infancy
and with time and concerted effort from all involved,
it will grow into an extremely useful and beneficial
service for student and institution alike.
Of course this requires a great of co-operation from
all parties involved.

University-Link.com has enjoyed a positive response
from various sources- institution and student, and
will not let these people down when so much hope of a
worthwhile service is now at stake.
Please inform University-Link.com which information
you would like available from the site and all efforts
will be made to provide a good link to it.

you are more than welcome to provide a link to
University-Link.com from your own site, or contribute
to the content with text and images.

Sorry, University-Link.com is only a link service and
not an original source of information.

University-Link.com apologises for any inconvenience
encountered during its startup and will strive to to
correct any inaccuracies ASAP.

Once again thankyou...

Don MacNab (WebMaster)

--- Sam Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> To those reading this string >
>
> How annoying for those institutions that are
> listed....
>
> Fortunately we are not affected - but I did learn a
> funny thing from
> their map... the North West region of England is
> actually located in
> Cumbria ! Which is nice > because after work I may
> just take a
> stroll around Windemere!
>

> -------------------------------
> Sam Hutchinson.