Hi,

MCQS.com is looking for  FULL TIME online tutors for its successful ONLINE
MEDICAL COURSES, specifically courses in preparation for the MRCP, USMLE and
PLAB exams, but also MRCPCH, MRCOG, MRCS etc, in fact ANY postgraduate
medical speciality. Tutors must be willing to spend time in creating
questions and answers similar to those in the real exam. We will pay £200
per week IMMEDIATELY , STRAIGHT TO YOUR CREDIT CARD (through paypal.com) ,
no hassle or papaerwork is involved,

this is a FULL TIME job and requires a complete dedication to the site,
duties will include maintaining the message-board, creating new original
questions, researching answers, making tutorials etc, it is therefore NOT
suitable for busy SHO's etc, it is ideal for doctors on maternity leave,
research jobs etc who want to earn some extra cash from home or students who
want to earn cash while studying,

Tutors MUST have
1. correct english grammar
2. good communication and teaching skills
3. must be able to answer and questions/problems by students within 24 hours
4. preferably should offer a phone number in case a student has a question
by phone

you DO NOT need to have the respective exam ,
you DO NOT need to send CVs, referees etc, we're only interested in your
time and talent,
you DO NOT need advanced computing knowledge, all software is provided (you
will, though, need a decent internet connection),

we are also looking to buy original quality MCQS, tutorials and images
related to medical exams,

If you are interested or know anyone else who may be interested please write
to me at  [log in to unmask]

Martin Schranz
www.MCQS.com