My pleasure Anna, its done.
Dominic

>Dear list owner,
>I am not a member of your list but would like to ask if you could please
>post this message to the list? Thank you.
>
>Anna Lloyd
>PhD student, School of Cognitive & Computing Sciences, University of
>Sussex
>

>                             CALL FOR PAPERS
>
>           5th Human Centred Technology Postgraduate Workshop
>               http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/lab/hct/hctw2001
>
>INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTION: BRINGING TOGETHER
>                         THE BEST OF TWO WORLDS
>
>                       September 26th - 27th 2001
>               School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences
>                          University of Sussex
>

>The Human Centred Technology group will be hosting its popular annual
>postgraduate workshop at The Quality Hotel, Brighton on the 26th & 27th
>September 2001.  This event is open to all postgraduate research
>students.  It offers an opportunity to meet other research students and
>to take part in a forum for the exchange of expertise, the confirmation
>of existing collaborative relationships and the establishment of new
>collaborative communities. The heading of HCT covers a wide range of
>interests within which common research questions are considered from
>differing perspectives. The diverse and interdisciplinary nature of this
>area can restrict the opportunities available to students for peer
>review, feedback and discussion of their work or the process of
>completing a postgraduate qualification. This workshop will give
>postgraduate students a chance to discuss their work and also hear
>presentations from leaders at the forefront of Human Centred Technology
>Research.
>
>The theme for this year's workshop is "Information Technologies and
>Knowledge Construction: bringing together the best of two worlds".  In
>particular it addresses:
>
>* How can Information Technologies influence the acquisition and
>organization of knowledge?
>* In which ways can models of knowledge inform the design and uses (or
>tendencies) of Information Technologies?
>
>Details of the forthcoming workshop and previous workshops can be found
>at http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/lab/hct/hctw2001
>
>Registration fee for the workshop will be 75 pounds.
>
>To apply to participate please send a 3 page abstract of your work to
>[log in to unmask] by Wednesday 29th August 2001.  Accepted
>abstracts will be included in the Workshop Proceedings.
>
>Benedict du Boulay
>
>SCHOOL OF COGNITIVE AND COMPUTING SCIENCES
>University of Sussex
>Brighton, BN1 9QH,
>U.K.
>Tel: (0)1273 678324 FAX: (0)1273 671320
>

>Guidelines for Abstract
>=======================
>
>* Maximum Length: 3 pages to include
>    - Title
>    - Author name(s)
>    - Affiliation
>    - Contact email and postal address
>    - Text
> [...]

Dominic Clare

Manager
Design for the Environment Multimedia Implementation (DEMI) Project

Deputy Head of Department (Education)
Department of Design
Goldsmiths College, University of London
New Cross, LONDON, SE14 6NW

'phone:    +44  (0) 20 79 19 77 58
fax:         +44  (0) 20 79 19 77 83
e-mail:    [log in to unmask]