Another possible Perception thread here. Has anyone else begun work on
screen design issues? I'm particularly interested in QM Perception
templates. Here at Loughborough we're undertaking an institutional
implementation of Perception. Lots of experiences and we're documenting
all, however the need for a suite of institutional templates seems logical
(students are faced with the same GUI whatever module the test is for and
whichever academic published the test).

As an example you can see our latest version of a question by question
template here, this requires java enabled IE on a PC (doesn't work on
anything else):

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/service/fli/flicaa/jisc/index.html

Click the Guest Account link and use

Student Number: guest
Password: password

(case sensitive)

Thanks for any feedback on or off list. I can summarise if there's enough
interest.

Myles

Myles Danson, University CAA Officer, Learning and Teaching Development,
Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK, LE11 3TU
Tel +44(0)1509 223765
Fax +44(0)1509 223927
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/service/fli/flicaa/index.html