Apology

Sorry for my two personal replies which got out on the List. (I'm used to the reply, eg on LIS-LINK) going directly to the sender. I'll be more careful in future! Cheryl Coveney

Legally privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee(s) legally indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you
should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.  If you or your
employer does not consent to Internet e-mail messages of this kind,
please advise us immediately.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by West
Herts College unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
representative independent of this message.  Please note that neither
West Herts College nor I accept any responsibility for viruses and it
is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).