From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Geoff Minshull
Sent: 30 October 2001 16:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Promoting events

Just a note to list members that you should use the list to promote MLE/VLE
related events you are involved in - that's one of its purposes! And far
more efficient than just posting something on a web site, which people may
or may not look at. This list has 387 members now.

Geoff.

Geoff Minshull
Direct Learn Training
Online services to education, courseware development, project management,
deafness/disability consultancy
Web:   http://www.directlearn.co.uk/ - last updated 06.10.01
Tel:   +44 (0)1629 540386   Mob:  0771 264 7600   Fax:  +44 (0)1629 540820