From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Chris Martindale
Sent: 26 September 2001 11:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Collaborative VLE projects involving Librarys/Learning Centres

Dear colleagues,

We are currently looking at ways to initiate joint ventures with other
academic and service departments within the University. Should anyone from a
Library/ Learning Centre background have started this journey already i
would be interested in hearing from you. Please will you reply to me in the
first instance and i will summarise the details subsequently.

Thanks in anticipation,

Chris Martindale
Subject Advisor Derbyshire Business School
University of Derby