We are currently in the process of designing a new computer network in
preparation for our new college (2002) and would like to make sure that
log-on security is taken into consideration.  If anyone has any advice on
this aspect I would be most grateful.  Having only dabbled in VLEs/MLEs (and
not being particularly technical) I am not sure what things I need to take
into consideration or what pitfalls to look out for.

Many thanks.

Clare Killen
ILT Co-ordinator
Newbury College