Good morning.

NCFE's vision2learn - accredited learning online

My name is Simon Malarkey and I am Project Director for vision2learn  a new
online learning management system about to be launched by national awarding
body - NCFE.

NCFE has a national reputation for its innovative and flexible approach to
the development of new qualifications and services. We have now applied our
innovation to the field of online learning to develop vision2learn. Without
going into a great amount of detail I would like to highlight some of the
key benefits of vision2learn.

vision2learn provides:

*       high quality learning programmes which lead to nationally accredited
qualifications
*       a total off-the-shelf solution to internet-based learning
*       sophisticated tracking and reporting systems which produce auditable
information on retention and achievement
*       no need for large investments in production and technology
infrastructures - vision2learn operates a pay-per-use fee structure

For further information visit www.vision2learn.com
<http://www.vision2learn.com> . To discuss how vision2learn can best meet
your needs or to arrange an on-site visit, e-mail [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or visit the NCFE stand at the NILTA
Conference, Blackpool 14-16 October Stand No. 27, or at the AoC Conference,
Birmingham 20-22 November Stand No. G19.

Kind regards

Simon Malarkey
Project Director - vision2learn

---