Hi all,

I've just joined the list and I'm looking for opinions on the suitablity of
VLEs for Secondary schools.  I'm involved in a messaging and collaboration
project in work and I'm looking for input from individuals who have
experience of setting up and managing VLEs.

Areas of focus:

Would VLEs benefit Secondary schools?
Would an Intranet be suffice for most?
Would VLEs be too complex to manage?
Any recommended products?

Many thanks for any input.

Rebecca

Visit our website at http://www.rm.com

Standard Disclaimer:This message is confidential.  You should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone.  You may use and apply the information only
for the intended purpose.  Internet communications are not secure and
therefore RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and
not those of RM.  If this email has come to you in error please delete it
and any attachments.  Please note that RM may intercept incoming and
outgoing e-mail communications.