Please reply to Jenny Benjamin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny_Benjamin/STAFF/AAO-HNSF
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 October 2001 21:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Foreign Body Collections

A researcher has contacted me trying to find collections of foreign bodies
(i.e. objects/foods found caught in people's throats, ears, and noses).  I
am aware of the Mutters famous collection of Dr. Chevalier Q. Jackson's
foreign body extractions.  Our museum, the John Q. Adams Center, has a
small collection of these items.  Is anyone aware of other such
collections?

Thanks for your thoughts!
-Jenny Benjamin

Jenny E. Benjamin, MA
Director--History and Archives Department
American Academy of Otolaryngology--
Head and Neck Surgery Foundation
1 Prince Street
Alexandria VA 22314-3357
(703) 519-1594

Join Us for our Annual Meeting and OTO EXPO September 22 - 25, 2002 in San
Diego, California!

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This communication represents the originators personal views and opinions,
which do not necessarily reflect those of The Royal College of Surgeons of
England.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
http://www.rcseng.ac.uk
Registered Charity Number: 212808