It turns out that  Carl Kesselmann  will be in the UK on the 21st Feb.  and has
agreed to talk to the HEP community then.  Therefore the Globus/Grid prototype
meeting that we originally planned in Oxford for that day has been somewhat
changed in scope.   I enclose  below an outline of the proposed  agenda.

As always we are looking for volunteer speakers in this context.   It would
also  probably a good idea if we could collect together a list of specific
technical questions to ask Carl.

We also need to get an idea of numbers, so please let me know if you intend to
come.

cheers,
Alex

The idea is to split the day into two.   The morning should be directed
at getting advice on setting up the UK PP Grid.  The afternoon should
concentrate on detailed GLOBUS technical questions.

So morning...

*       Overview of plans for UK Grid (scale, presently in place)
*       Summary of current status and deliverables of Middleware across UK
*       Discussion of way ahead (CAs etc)
*       Further links with GLOBUS team
*       Linking UK international

Afternoon...

*       Can we collect specific issues before hand from those active?

Dinner  TBA