From: Middleton, RP (Robin) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 March 2001 15:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Draft agenda for DataGrid-UK Technical Meeting - 21st march
2001

Dear DataGrid-UK,

        Please find below a draft agenda for the DataGrid-UK Technical
Meeting on
Wednesday 21st March at Imperial College. Video Conference over ISDN and
H.323 will be available. The meeting will start at 11am and will finish
before 5pm.

        Introduction (status, news, etc)                        Robin
Middleton
        WP7 Networking                          Peter Clarke
        Security                                        Dave Kelsey
        Architecture Task Force                         Steve Fisher
        WP1 Workload                                    Dave Colling (RPM)
        WP2 Data Management                             Tony Doyle
        WP3 Monitoring                                  Robin Middleton
        Information Services                            Alex Martin
        WP4 Fabric                                      Themis Bowcock
        WP5 Mass Storage                                John Gordon
        WP6 Testbeds                                    Dave Newbold
        Globus/UK Prototype                             Alex Martin / Andrew
McNab
        WP8 HEP Applications                            Frank Harris
        Discussion (priorities, resources, etc)

   Topic leaders are reminded to let know the times they need and if
possible to supply their talks in
advance (to facilitate use of the video conference).

   Please let me know of any other items which should be included or indeed
any other related
comments.

Regards,
Robin.
Dr Robin P. Middleton                              Rutherford Appleton
Laboratory,
Tel:     +44 1235 446348                          Chilton, Didcot,
Fax:    +44 1235 446733                          Oxon, OX11 0QX,
Email:  [log in to unmask]                United Kingdom.