An interesting article (even if English is clearly not his first language!):

  GNUstep, the open source OpenStep
  http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/March2001/article195.shtml

No doubt many of us here can identify with most of the sentiments expressed.

Less than 3 days to go until NEXTSTEP 6, err I mean Mac OS X, is released.
So far it seems that Pete and I (and ldj's spirit) will be the only NUUK
members attending the launch party at Micro Anvika, on Tottenham Ct Rd this
Friday [reminder: http://www.apple.com/uk/hotnews/articles/osx_launch/ ].
Do let us know if you plan on attending: surely Mr Bidmead will be there
with his press hat on, asking difficult questions?? :-]

        charles