Just cusrious as to whether anybody else out there has a DVD-ROM drive
attached to their OpenStep machine ? I have recently acquired one, and
was thinking about using it to store data. I;veno idea what the ative
format for DVD data is ((UDF ? or is that just for video ?) but I am
pretty certain that OpenStep wont understand it. On the other hand, what
happens if I just create a 2.6GB IISO filesystem, write that to a DVD and
insert that ? Wold that do the trick ?

I will probably go ahead and try this experiment anyway just to see wat
happens, but I was curious as to wether anyone else had done anything
with DVD drives.

cheers,

-pete.