Rodney
great idea bad timing up here !!!!
our "normal" i.e. 20-24 year old full time students are not in class then
the "professsional eduction" i.e. 1 or 2 days per week whilst in full time jobs
are in other projects

the faculty are on the beach

but
maybe some could hook up as an individual activity ?

good luck

vincent

--
Vincent Short
Chargé de Relations Entreprises / Corporate Relations

France

TEL + 2 41 96 65 24
Fax + 2 41 96 65 11