Dear Dr. Rodney  Wolff,

I  am interested  in a joint teaching exercise. I teach elementary statistics class at Silpakorn (www.su.ac.th)Universit , Thailand..There are about 200 students in my class. All of them are students from Faculty of Sience..Do you still looking anyone to join your project??...........If yes , Please send email to me at [log in to unmask]">:[log in to unmask]. I will give you detail about my class...

I look forward to hearing from you..

good wishes,

Naowarut Meejun,

Mathematic Department,